Originally released in ’83, the Converse Fastbreak was front and center on the basketball court. Retooled for skateboarding at the request of the CONS family and admirers alike, this updated pro model blends archival details and a durable, rubber cupsole with comfortable leather to create a true, all-around skate shoe. A molded CX foam sockliner keeps it cushioned, while the mid-cut profile helps provide stability and impact protection during wear.
- Mid-top, archival-inspired design in rubber-backed leather and nylon
- Cupsole technology provides lockdown and impact protection
- Poly/cotton laces for durability
- CX foam sockliner for impact protection
- CONS traction rubber outsole